Skip to main content

Promotion: PCR-RCP Toronto Branch Anniversary Event

I probably should have posted this promotion weeks ago, but I haven't been in an online/bloggy mindset for a while.  In any case, the Toronto branch of the PCR-RCP is holding an event to celebrate the organization's founding anniversary (belatedly, I believe) this Friday.  Being a supporter and member of one of the party's mass organizations, I am planning to attend.


(I think holding this party [this "party-party"?] on Friday the 13th is the most appropriate thing a communist can do.  You know, intentionally saying "screw you" to superstition is the sort of things commies are supposed to be about, right?)

If you are on facebook (unlike me who stubbornly resisted joining since its inception) then the event page is here.  Hope to see you out on Friday.

Comments